Maine Real Estate Courses, Real Estate Classes, and Continuing Education for New Sales Agents, Brokers, and other Professionals. We can get you on your way to getting your Real Estate License in Maine
Put more than 30 years of Real Estate experience to work for you.
The Center for Real Estate Studies was founded by Charles “Kim” Coit, a veteran of Maine’s largest real estate agencies to help you navigate the route to becoming a real estate agent, associate broker, or broker. He was later joined by top legal and real estate experts to offer pre-licensing and continuing education classes and courses for people pursuing careers in real estate.
Is a Real Estate Career right for you?
We offer five tools to help you start in your Real Estate career:
Our Start Smarter Kit Includes:
- A free downloadable ebook that describes a day in the life of a real estate licensee and several alternative career paths.
- An explanation of the licensing process in Maine.
- A free list of suggested interview questions to help you select the right real estate company.
- A free career counseling session with Charles “Kim” Coit, Founder of CRES.
- A free spreadsheet to estimate your income and expenses.
The premier courses, classes, and continuing education for your real estate career
PO Box 11574