The Maine Real Estate Licensing Exam Prep Course is the latest addition to the Center for Real Estate Studies list of classes. It is designed to help the student who is looking for extra help in passing the Pearson VUE state licensing exam. The class is offered in a spaced learning format, giving the student ample time to digest the material. There are four sessions over a four week period. The cost includes all materials.
- Introduction to a Successful Career in Maine Real Estate textbook
- Maine Real Estate Commission License Law Reference Book
- Licensing Booklet
- Pearson VUE Exam Prep Book
This is a must for students needing to review the material in preparation for the exam, or for those having a difficult time passing the Pearson VUE state licensing exam.
This course can also be purchased as part of the Sales Agent Correspondence Plus course.
The instructor for this course is Kit Foster.
Course times are 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
2020 Maine Real Estate Licensing Exam Course Dates:
- January 9, 16, 23 & 30: Augusta
- February 6, 13, 20 & 27: Portland
April 7, 14, 21 & 28: Augustapostponed May 7, 14, 21 & 28: Portlandpostponed June 2, 9, 16 & 23: Augustapostponed
- August 6, 13, 20 & 27: Portland
- September 8, 15, 22 & 29: Augusta
- October 8, 15, 22 & 29: Portland
- November 3, 10, 17 & 24: Augusta
Note: This course is NOT required to sit for the state Pearson VUE Exam